What is my Courier Company Really Worth?
New Spring Capital will share an in depth view of what our courier business is really worth and best practices on how to prepare for an exit strategy. For most people selling their business is a once in a lifetime experience. Therefore even the most successful entrepreneurs realize they are not familiar with the process. Businesses earning millions of dollars per year, leaders in their industry, still must seek out proper advice because of the uniqueness and specialized knowledge required in selling one’s business. Many thoughts, questions and ideas go through an owner’s mind and yet not enough time and effort goes into the planning stage.
- What can I do today to add more value to my business
- How can I minimize my tax liability
- When should I start preparing for an exit
- How long does the process take
- What are the typical fees associated with the sale of a business
- How much will I receive up front
- How long do I typically have to stay on for
- What are buyers really looking for
- Which valuation formula is right for me: a multiple of EBITDA, a percentage of sales or shareholders equity, or net worth of the company
Please join us on June 13, 2018 for the NYSMCA seminar and business meeting. All members are welcome to attend the seminar and networking hour for $50 Non-members are welcome to attend one meeting for $75 AGENDA 3:00 – 5:00 pm Workshop 5:00 – 6:00 pm Open bar, hors d’oeuvres and networking Our President, Mark Chiusano will give meeting updates on the following: • Meeting with Senator Alshar • Department of Consumer Affairs, Lorelei Salas, and Commissioner • New York City Council, Malak Nassereddine, and Malcom Butehorn