Learn How to Keep Your Insurance Cost in Line
The New York State Messenger and Courier Association is inviting you to join us on Thursday, June 8, 2017 for a two-part program.
The first part of the program will focus on the sky rocketing cost of auto insurance, workers compensation and MORE!
- Auto insurance rates are at an all-time high and increasing rapidly
- Insurance companies are fleeing the transportation industry
- Tighter markets equal higher cost
- Workers Compensation is on the rise
The second part of the program will discuss the following industry topics:
- Meeting with the New York State Department of Labor Commissioner
- Taking a position to level the playing field against delivery app companies
- How will the Freelance Isn’t Free Act Impact Your Business